Best Sunscreen Primer
There are so many brands offering sunscreen primer some of which have a good quality but some don’t. As a result of that, we find it is a headache thing to choose the right one.
The good looking and reasonably priced sunscreen primer on this page are perfect for both your daily use and gifts to your friends.
What are you waiting for? Move your fingers right now.
Best Sunscreen Primer Ever
Anthelios 50 daily anti-aging primer with sunscreen UVA/UVB protection and powerful antioxidants in a primer that provides a blurring-effect on skin. This innovative skincare provides instant optical correction of signs of aging and daily prevention of aging caused by the sun.
- “She uses it both as a foundation (since it is a primer) and loves that it is also a sunscreen.” – Doxxies
- “This one does a great job of protecting skin and leaving a very smooth, matte finish.” – C. Manganaro
- “It is the best sunscreen I have ever used.” – Janet L. McKinney
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Light 1 oz Brand New in Box
- “It goes on smoothly with a wonderful silk feeling.” – Marsha
- “This is a great primer with.light coverage.” – L Diaz
- “Bought two tubes the deal was so good.” – Treble Smith
This lightweight gel glides on easily to fill in imperfections and dries quickly to a matte finish to create the perfect canvas for a flawless foundation application that enhances foundation benefits and extends wear.
- “I love how this MK primer glides on and then my makeup feels very smooth going on top.” – B. Lutynski
- “Makes my make up stays and last longer too.” – kyaku
- “I been used for 3 years now, and I don’t have any reason to change this foundation primer for some other!:)” – Natalia
does not block pores and with a bit of rubbing in, it blends in well (even on darker skin tones). With astaxanthin, a powerful free-radical scavenger.
- “Most sunscreens make my skin feel oily and the product smells like sunscreen.” – Joshua Nowack
- “Like others, I also found this sunscreen on the EWG site.” – lemming88
- “This is the best one I’ve tried so far and will recommend this sunscreen to all my friends.” – Beachlife
Colorescience Sunforgettable Primer SPF 30 provides a high level of non-irritating, instant broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection while evening skin tone and creating a more youthful texture.
- “It gives good coverage and sun protection too.” – Carolyn Affolter
- “This goes onto your skin very smoothly, is a primer that can be used alone as it covers slightly.” – Lee Powers
- “Best all-in-one product I have ever used.” – L. J. Rich-Doyle
Colorescience Wild to Mild SunReliable Primer SPF 20 is the sister product of Line Tamer with the exact same base and ingredients, but with the added benefits of bronzing minerals and rice peptides.
- “I weat this Primer as a foundation when I want a light make-up.” – Toni Little
- “I like that it has spf 20.” – Katy Jonz
- “Feels nice , looks nice.” – Lisa Mumpton
Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer smoothes away fine lines and preps skin for flawless makeup application. This revolutionary anti-aging formula combines velvety silicones and soy protein to even out the skin texture, creating an instantly smooth facial canvas.
- “The tint is a perfect beige tone that will blend with any skin tone.” – Francine
- “I’m 34-years-old and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.” – T.A.M
- “A friend from my local salon gave me a sample, and now I’m hooked.” – Michelle Z.
Silky, lightweight fromula instantly evens and brightens skin, while optical modifers help minimize the look of imperfections all day. Helps makeup apply more smoothly and last longer.
- “I love this primer, and it is sheer and weightless on the skin.” – Kristina
- “My makeup went on okay, but my face started to feel oily after a few hours of wear.” – Jessica
- “As for this Neutrogena one, NOPE!” – MyLisa
Foundation Primer sunscreen spf 15
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Medium 1 oz Brand New In Box.
- “It is the one of the few western bb creams I tried and love it.” – Melissa
- “It also leaves a satin matte finish and has pretty good coverage.” – Lauren A.
- “Tarte line of cosmetics are awesome!” – S. Bohn
Bookmark & Share
Want to find this page later? Click here!